In order to achieve the aims of the journal it is essential to ensure the easy 'barrier-free' accessibility of all information for every scholar and researcher, hence JHP will be published as open access e-book. In addition, a book version will be available 'on demand'. The editors are pleased that JHP will be distributed through 'Archaeopress', a strong partner guaranteeing an optimal international circulation.
For the free download of e-books as well as the order of a printed version via the homepage of Archaeopress please klick the button below the respective issue.
Please note that for technical reasons it is not possible to make an order via the editors and the homepage of the JHP!
JHP 4, 2019
- D. T. Ariel, Understanding the Jal el-Bar Storage-Jar Assemblage
- J. Stevens, B. R. Olson, T. Landvatter & R. S. Moore, Pyla-Koutspetria Archaeological Project: Excavations at Pyla-Vigla in 2019
- A. Nagorsky, A Hellenistic Farmhouse at the Entrance to the Town of El'ad
- R. Rosenthal-Heginbottom, Cave 169 at Marisa: The Imported Ptolemaic Red Ware
- P. Kögler, Lissos in Illyria: Two Centuries of Hellenistic Pottery, and a Plea for the Publication of Contextual Material
With book reviews by B. Erickson, M. Palaczyk, R. Sahin, N. Katakidi, D. Mizzi, S. Amorai-Stark & M. Hershkovitz.
JHP 2, 2017
With contributions by:
Nadia Aleotti, Donald T. Ariel, Ofra Guri-Rimon, Gabriel Mazor & Walid Atrash, Hélène Macheline & Yuval Gadot, Kyriakos Savvopoulos, Wolf Rudolph & Michalis Fotiadis, Brandon R. Olson, John Tidmarsh, Renate Rosenthal-Heginbottom, Andrea M. Berlin, Carlo De Mitri, Stella Drougou and Patricia Kögler