In order to achieve the aims of the journal it is essential to ensure the easy 'barrier-free' accessibility of all information for every scholar and researcher, hence JHP will be published as open access e-book. In addition, a book version will be available 'on demand'. The editors are pleased that JHP will be distributed through 'Archaeopress', a strong partner guaranteeing an optimal international circulation.
For the free download of e-books as well as the order of a printed version via the homepage of Archaeopress please klick the button below the respective issue.
Please note that for technical reasons it is not possible to make an order via the editors and the homepage of the JHP!
- Y. Chairetakis, Notes on a Hellenistic Milk Pail
- B.R. Olson, T. Najbjerg & R.S. Moore, Chasing Arsinoe (Polis Chrysochous, Cyprus): A Sealed Early Hellenistic Cistern and its Ceramic Assemblages
- H. Geva, Hasmonean Jerusalem in the Light of Archaeology - Notes on Urban Topography
W. Atrash, G. Mazor & H. Aboud with A. Erlich & G. Finkielsztejn, A Phoenician / Hellenistic Sanctuary at Horbat Turit (Kh. et-Tantur)
- R. Rosenthal-Heginbottom, Schmuck aus dem Reich der Nabatäer - hellenistische Traditionen in frührömischer Zeit
- T. Landvatter, B.R. Olson, D.S. Reese, J. Stephans & R.S. Moore, Pyla-Koutsopetria Archaeological Project: Excavations at Pyla-Vigla in 2018
- with book reviews by S. Zabehlicky-Scheffenegger, G. Mazor and Carlo De Mitri
JHP 2, 2017
With contributions by:
Nadia Aleotti, Donald T. Ariel, Ofra Guri-Rimon, Gabriel Mazor & Walid Atrash, Hélène Macheline & Yuval Gadot, Kyriakos Savvopoulos, Wolf Rudolph & Michalis Fotiadis, Brandon R. Olson, John Tidmarsh, Renate Rosenthal-Heginbottom, Andrea M. Berlin, Carlo De Mitri, Stella Drougou and Patricia Kögler